2012 Winnebago Era
After the 2010 model year the Winnebago Era class b van was put on hold due to the changes in the federal diesel emission standards. Dave Arbogast Van Depot is happy to announce the Era is back for 2012.
In a press release from Winnebago the company stated, “We chose to evaluate how we could best enhance and improve the ERA before launching a new model year of product. With the 2011 Mercedes Sprinter Van we’re able to produce the Era with better user functionality and enhance features, more storage and capacity and more value. A winning combination designed to generate more sales potential in the class b market place.”
Before halting production the Winnebago Era was quickly becoming a customer favorite. After touring the 2012 Era I am confident the new model will not disappoint. Some new features include:
* Mercedes Sprinter 3500 with Dual rear wheels
* Additional Overhead Storage – Above cab, behind driver’s seat, behind bath
* Additional wardrobe storage – Shirt closet behind bath, available removable wardrobe behind driver seat
* Standard stainless steel wheel liners
* Available stylized aluminum wheels
* Available exterior accessories package – Polished stainless steel grill bar cover, Polished stainless steel rocker trim
* Larger 13? patio awning
* Larger 70? electric sofa bed standard with 3 belted sofa positions and 2 child seat tethers
* Available GPS
* Available rear view monitor
* 110V/LP water heater standard vs. LP only water heater
We are excited to get our first order of Winnebago Era’s. We have not yet received a delivery date, but will be sure to let you know. If you like more information on the Winnebago Era \give us a call at 1-866-975-3287.