A Look at the 2013 GMC Passenger Van
The GMC Savana Passenger Van is an all around workhorse created to make work simpler and more fitting. It is available in two different wheelbase lengths. One of the wheelbase lengths is the regular, which 135 inch/3,429 mm, and the other one is the extended, which is 155 inch/3,937 mm. There are a few new features that were added to the GMC Savana. These new features include:
* Available navigation radio
* Available rear park assist
* Available rear vision camera
The 1500 Series vans contain light duty models. They are rated at 7,300 pounds. The 2500 Series contain the heavy duty models. They are rated at 8,600 pounds. The 3500 Series contain full bodied models, which are heavy duty as well. They are rated at 9,600 pounds. This also includes the 6.0L gas V8 and also 9,900 pounds with the Duramax 6.6L diesel.
A broad range of configurations and features, including many powertrain options or choices, gives many competitive benefits with standard and accessible features that include:
* All wheel drive
* Up to 10,000 pounds of trailer rating on the 2500 and 3500 models
* Right hand cargo doors (driver side)
* MP3 capable radio available included with a USB port
* Six speed fuel saving automatic transmissions
* Accessible locking rear differential
* A 6.6L Duramax turbo diesel engine available with B20 biodiesel ability
* SiriusXM Satellite Radio offered with digital radio
* StabiliTrak electronic stability or steadiness comes standard with all models
Savana Cargo models are also available with a dedicated condensed natural gas package.
As mentioned earlier, new features for 2013, for GMC savana, is a rear vision camera, an ultrasonic rear park assist, and a navigational radio. On LS and LT models, these features are optional. The rear vision camera display is shown in the rearview mirror of the vehicle. However, if your vehicle is supplied with the new navigational radio, then is going to be displayed on the radio screen.
Here are the GMC savana’s available and standard features. They include:
* Power windows that are accessible.
* Remote keyless entry is accessible.
* Rear auxiliary heater.
* Steering wheel audio controls and leather wrapped steering wheel.
* Remote vehicle starter system.
* Rear air conditioning.
* Standard air conditioning (single zone).
* Driver data or information center. Outside temperature and compass features
* Sirius Satellite Radio accessible.
* A range of audio systems are available, which include, CD/MP3 capacity and a
USB port for all models. Audio system provision package comes standard.
* Six way power adjustable driver’s seat is accessible.
* Custom cloth or vinyl upholstery available or offered in medium pewter or
* Enhance interior lighting package that include two roof mounted lights and
three access panels available in the cargo area.
* Two auxiliary 12 volt power outlets that are standard and placed on the inside
engine cover that are available.